Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cebu's Best Fruit

choose cebu

Before I go to the office,  I usually drop by on the fruit stand near Sto. Rosario Church.  I have notice various kinds of mangoes and I bought one and bring it to the office, it cost around 60 pesos per kilo.  Quite expensive but I tasted it and voila the best mango I ever tried.

They said that Cebu has the best mango to produce through out Philippines.  No questions on that since we can only find dried mangoes as one of the "pasalubong" .   My friends from outside Cebu always ask me to buy them one.  Indeed, it was also been exported to other countries since the quality and quantity to produce can be done here in Cebu.  The tropical weather and abundant land is the main factors why we have the best mango ever produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved