Friday, September 30, 2011

Cebu's World Class Guitar

Places in Cebu

Guitar is one of the most common used string instruments all over the world.  I just wondering where can I buy good guitars.  I used to play guitar since elementary and I can determine what is good and bad guitar.  I tried to search in google and it lead me to Cebu again.  Well no doubt  for it,  I tried to go to the downtown area particularly in Manalili St. near Carbon market and  there I saw different guitars hanging with various designs and forms.  Then I do strumming and it sounds good same as what John Mayer and Eric Clapton used.  The best thing is it only sells a very least price and I was really amazed.  I was not expecting that a world class guitar comes with a very cheap and affordable price.  Aside in Carbon ,  I heard that it can be found in Lapulapu and still part in Cebu.  Tourist and even known artist and musicians are also patronizing our guitar product.  In fact they use to buy and sell it to other countries.  They said that the secret is they do it with bare hands and no technology applied just the traditional way of making.  So Cebu is not only known for delicious food, beaches but it also known a world class guitar instrument ever produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved